- To strive for pet parents to know what a specialist is and how they can compliment the fantastic work of their primary vet.
- To help veterinarians continue to grow their knowledge base as many new discoveries, tests and treatments come about.
- To hold the hand of pet parents as they walk through treatment successes, frustrations and failures with their pets.
- To encourage veterinarians to reach out for help when they need to provide the pet parent more time, communication, diagnostics and treatments for the pet.
- To shower the pet parents and their pets with love and understanding despite the circumstances.
- To lend kindness and humanity, not judgement, to veterinarians as they may struggle with daily road blocks.
- To give confidence to the pet parent that we will always be their for them and their pet.
- To create community between veterinarians and their specialists to benefit everyone involved: the vet, the specialist, the pet parent, and the pet.